Saturday, March 15, 2008

In-Wings 4 You


This is something so new to me. I usually don't express myself this way. I keep my deep thoughts within myself. So I am on a new journey. I did by a new sketchbook but I decided not to use it for my journal. Instead I used a desk planner from our accountant. By using this planner I think I'll be free to do whatever comes to me.

This journal is to explore and record my ideas about the life I want. I'm not sure if that is what I did. The challenge was to write a verse using the prompt:
In my past I was a...
In the mirror I am a...
In my dreams I am a...
In my stories I am a...
In my fears I am a...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have expressed yourself so courageously! The artist you are is right there on those pages... you've combined words with images and evocative colors, swirling them in designs that seem to reflect your thought process. And now I wonder - or really, would like you to ask yourself - how it feels to let these words out?